WHY CHOSE THE SINGLE SERVICES OF AN AGENT WHEN YOU CAN CHOOSE A TEAM?
As anyone who has bought or sold a house in Madison or St. Clair County knows, real estate is not a 9 to 5 job. Desirable homes can be snatched up the moment they hit the market. Showings and open houses can consume your evenings and weekends. And once negotiations do start, the back-and-forth seems never-ending.
That’s why you need a team of experienced realtors by your side at every step. Together, George and Sandy Key bring 27 years of Metro East real estate experience to every interaction and work collaboratively to ensure you’re never in the dark during what feels like an overwhelming process.
Backed by the proven marketing power of RE/MAX Alliance, the #1 resource for buyers and sellers in the Metro East, we employ proprietary tools, the latest research and the Keys’ passion for the Edwardsville area to help you find or market your home. And with two sets of eyes on a constantly changing market and their own connections in the community, George and Sandy help give you an immediate upper hand from day one to be sure the home you want doesn’t slip through your fingers.
Let the “Key Team” advantage be yours!
- 7-day a week service with two realtors working together for you
- Old-fashioned customer service paired with cutting-edge technology
- Additional support from RE/MAX Alliance and the national RE/MAX network
- Extensive experience working with buyers, sellers, investors, and new home builders
- Shorter wait times for return calls and showings
- Dedicated to helping you understand every step in the process
- A certified new home specialist who can help if you’re building a new home
- Realtors who live and work in the area – the “Key” to the home you want
- Call George or Sandy for any question, anytime!
Contact us today at 618-581-4324 and tell us your goals for buying or selling a home!
We Believe in Giving Back
We live in a very giving and compassionate community that donates time and raises money for a large number of organizations. At Two Keys, we have many that are close to our hearts. George and Sandy started the first educational school gardens in the Edwardsville school district and spent countless hours fundraising and volunteering. The two also volunteer with Faith in Action as they believe it’s important to support the independence and well-being of the growing senior population through transportation, shopping assistance, respite care, and other activities of daily living.
Most clients have an organization they support, and George and Sandy will give a contribution in their name to their chosen charity after closing a transaction.